Listen To This Post
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, a scratch kitchen restaurant and steakhouse offering exceptional wood-grilled dishes, bold flavors, and seasonal ingredients, opened today at Alliance Town Center, Hillwood’s 900-acre master-planned shopping, dining and entertainment district in north Fort Worth.
Founded in 2000 in Charlotte, North Carolina, Firebirds is known for seasoned hand-cut aged steaks, fresh seafood, chicken, ribs, and burgers prepared over an open flame.
“Firebirds’ signature American entrées and warm hospitality are a perfect fit for Fort Worth,” CEO Steve Kislow said in a release. “General Manager Michy Cruz, Executive Chef Sean Martin and our talented team members look forward to sharing our fire-grilled specialty dishes with the community.”
On the menu are a variety of mouthwatering selections, many of which are created using fresh seasonal ingredients. Signature items include:
- Aged Ribeye – Traditional, hand-cut wood-grilled ribeye, choice of side
- Filet Mignon – Hand-cut, wrapped in Applewood-smoked bacon, choice of side
- Wood Grilled Salmon – Basted with Key lime butter, fresh vegetables, choice of side
- Burgers – Hand-pattied, half-pound burgers served with choice of seasoned steak fries, tater tots, fresh fruit or cider slaw
- Grilled Shrimp & Strawberry Salad – Wood-grilled shrimp, strawberries, mixed greens, goat cheese, jicama, and San Saba Farms spiced pecans with balsamic vinaigrette
- Lobster Spinach Queso – Lobster, baby spinach, tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, and tortilla chips
- Seared Tuna Superfoods Salad – Seared and sliced sushi-grade tuna served over a bed of spinach, organic ancient grains, cucumbers, avocado, grilled corn, edamame, radish, with avocado lime vinaigrette
- Creme Brulée Cheesecake – Shareable dessert that is bruléed to order with fresh fruit and raspberry coulis
Firebirds also serves weekend brunch beginning at 11 AM. Signature dishes include:
- Steak & Egg Bowl – Wood-grilled tenderloin and poached eggs served with roasted potatoes, mushrooms, and tomatoes with a creamy horseradish sauce
- Grilled Salmon Benedict – Wood-grilled salmon served on toasted focaccia with sautéed spinach, topped with poached egg and lobster fondue, served with roasted breakfast potatoes
- Brunch Burger – Wood-grilled half-pound burger with sharp cheddar, Applewood- smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, fried eggs and bacon jam, choice of side
- Bacon & Egg Brioche Sandwich – Toasted brioche with red pepper mayo, spring mix, tomato, avocado, Applewood-smoked bacon and fried eggs, choice of side
- Avocado Toast Salad – Toasted brioche with smashed avocados and a salad of spring mix, ripe tomatoes, pickled red onions, cucumber, feta cheese in a cilantro lime vinaigrette
- Shrimp & Grits – Shrimp served over stone-ground cheddar grits with andouille sausage and finished with Cajun gravy
Signature crafted cocktails and specially priced Mimosas and Bloody Marys are also featured on the brunch menu. Gluten-sensitive menu items and a kids menu that has been certified by the National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell are also offered.
The new Fort Worth restaurant includes the award-winning, dramatically lit FIREBAR® boasting an extensive selection of wines, local craft beers and specialty cocktails like the Double Black Diamond® Martini – a masterful mix of fresh pineapple and vodka.
Featuring an energetic open design concept, guests can expect to enjoy their meal in a warm, inviting atmosphere. The modern design and décor includes light-colored woods, charred black brick, floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed steel, contemporary light fixtures, abstract artwork and pops of teal, orange, and red. There’s also a lounge, comfortable patio, and private dining room.
Firebirds at Alliance Town Center is located at 2900 Amador Dr, off Interstate 35W and N FWY and across Heritage Trace Pkwy. It is open Sunday to Thursday from 11 AM to 10 PM and Friday and Saturday from 11 AM to 11 PM. Specially priced bar bites at the FIREBAR® and patio are available Monday to Friday from 4 to 6:30 PM. On Wine Down Mondays, full glasses and select bottles of wine are at half-price.
As part of the company’s ongoing efforts to give back, Firebirds donates $1.25 per glass of lemonade ordered in its restaurant to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) year-round to help fund a cure for childhood cancer. To date, Firebirds has raised $2.6 million for ALSF.